Monday, February 11, 2013



1/22/13

Hello family and friends,

This was a good week, and the best part was it snowed! :) We didn’t get as much as I would have liked, and I didn’t have a snowboard strapped to my feet. I did get to make a snow angel and a snowman though!

The day it snowed I was on an exchange in Center Point and man y’all should have seen everyone. You would have thought the world was coming to an end. People were getting out of their cars, turning their hazard lights on and just leaving the cars in the road. Schools were letting the kids go early, people were sent home from work and everything was just shut down. It was insane! And the snow total… maybe 3 inches haha. It was great! The first thing everyone did was run to the store and by bread and milk. The stores were sold out in minutes. haha.

We have been doing a lot of recent convert work still just trying to help them all stay active and go to the temple. We have been working with the Green family trying to help them come closer to Christ. They came to church on Sunday and that was great!

I have enjoyed reading the Book of Mormon. I love how you always learn something new. It doesn’t matter how many times you read it there is always something new to be learned.

I’m going to Bessemer on Thursday. I’m pretty excited about that. It will be fun to go back for the day and see all the people there.

Love y’all, thanks for all you do for me!


Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment