Monday, February 11, 2013


01/28/13

Family and Friends,

Well Elder Mauigoa is being transferred tomorrow to Montgomery. I’m pretty sad about it but it’s what the Lord wants not what we want.  I will be getting a brand new Visa missionary that will arrive tonight. I will pick him up along with two more missionaries tomorrow at a trainers meeting.  A little mid transfer, then on top of that, we are moving on the 4th of Feb. with transfers on Feb. 13th haha ADVENTURE TIME!

We got to go to Bessemer this week. Elder Mauigoa and I biked there from our apartment 20 mile bike ride. (luckily we got a ride back) I was so excited to see those that I haven’t seen in such a long time. Dominic was one of the first that was baptized when Elder Sawyer and I was there. He is now 19 and he told me he had finished the whole Book of Mormon! I was ecstatic! I asked him a couple questions about it and he was able to answer them all! He said that he loved reading it and that he was looking forward to starting over again. We also saw Nick, he is now 17. He is still going to church and staying active with the youth, but has not blessed the sacrament yet. But he told me he would this Sunday. We saw Ashley and Amber they are both doing well. Ashley’s mother won’t allow her to come to church until she is 18 but she is still reading from the Book of Mormon and attending activities as much as she can. Amber has been a little on and off lately, but we hope she will start attending again regularly. We had dinner with the Reeds. Sister Reed she is preparing to go to the temple and be sealed to Brother Reed for time and all eternity! They are planning to go to the temple in May. I’m very excited about that. She told me she has not missed church since Easter. She is doing great!

I’m looking forward to helping the new missionary get use to mission life. I will do all I can to help him and help us stay obedient to the mission rules. Book of Mormon reading is still going well. I’m very thankful for all those who took the time to write down the things that were going on back then. I am grateful for all the revelations they received, so that we could have the Book of Mormon today to help us in our everyday life.

Well I have been 18 months! That’s crazy! Elder Crainer said a couple of the sisters missionaries that we came out with wrote him and said they were home! Wow, hard to believe.
Things are going to be a little crazy for the next couple weeks! Please keep us in your prayers. Love y’all so much! Have a great week!

Love, Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment