Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 30, 2012




Hi ya'll,

Can you believe I have been out six month!!

Well, the dream is over. President Holzapfel told me and Elder Sawyer that we would be together for one more transfer. We were so pumped about that because that doesn't happen very often. Then he called Saturday and said he received some inspiration that I needed to be the senior companion to one of the missionaries out here. So Elder Sawyer will be leaving on Wednesday. L We are pretty sad about that, but there is a reason for it, and I certainly won't question the President. So on Wednesday I will be receiving a new companion and it will be great, it was just Elder Sawyer and I got really close. We have been reading Jesus the Christ and the Plan of Happiness. It is crazy how much I am learning, but some parts are really hard to understand. Things might get a little harder now, but I can do hard things..

Elder Sawyer would love to go to Prattsville because his grandma lives there and she is not a member. He would love to baptize her, but she won't talk about the church at all.

We had a service project of painting the Lorna Spanish Branch building as you can see in some of the pictures.

So guess what I ate Saturday? How about deep fried gator... Yep, one of the members in the Hoover ward went gator hunting and got a 8 foot 3 inch gator and invited us over for some. It was pretty good.

Thank you for all your support and your letters. They mean so much to me, so thank you..

Love to ya'll

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment