Sunday, December 2, 2012

Turkey bowl winners. Nov 26, 2012





Family and friends, I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's a little different down here in the south for Thanksgiving but still the same meaning! Just a lot more corn bread! But hey I'm not complaining about that! We had Thanksgiving at our bishop's house and also the Melby's, a member in our ward. They are both very great cooks! The food was great!  We got to play in the turkey bowl again this year. I'm proud to say I'm 2 and 0 on my mission. I had the winning interception in the championship game! I should have been a receiver in high school. haha I had 7 touch downs! I had lots of fun but was very sore the next couple days, but it was well worth it! My new companion is Elder Tuailemafu -Mauigoa (Tawaee lema foa maui goa) haha took a while to get it down! He is a great missionary and we are excited to work together to find, teach, and baptize. I'm still the district leader for our district of 10 missionaries. We are having a Christmas luncheon at the mission home this Wednesday. Sister Holzapfel is so nice and good to us! That's a lot of cooking! But it should be great! We found some new investigators. One family is from Ghana and said we could come back Wednesday along with a man that just moved here for schooling. So we will see and update y'all next week on how it goes! Crazy to hear all the people getting home off their missions! Well better send this so I can send pictures! We bought a Christmas tree today!
I love y'all.
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment